Week 9 of the study brings doing y-traction for 4 days. 2 down and 2 to go. The y-traction is where the dr puts a strap around the back of my head and then pulls on it. He pulls for 15 seconds two times and then for 45 seconds once and at the end gives a tug. Doesn't feel very good at all! Makes my neck hurt and I have to ice it off and on for 20 minutes all night long. The dr did it yesterday and this morning I felt better, hopefully I will feel better tomorrow morning too!!! The bonus of the y-traction is a funky hickie looking thing on my neck. Since he has done it 2 days in a row so far I have two of these. By the end of the week I may have four. Here's a picture:
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Fibromyalgia Study - Week 9
Posted by Alicia at 10:19 PM
Labels: fibromyalgia, study
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
kay seriously? That looks totally gnarly? How are you surviving all o' this? You are amazing!
Post a Comment