Another week has gone by. This week we added another spinal molding block to lay on at night, at the same time I am laying on the other one. Also, I have to drink 2 oz. of Himalayan salt water, followed by 12 oz. of water, every morning. How does it taste? Just like salt water. Not too bad if you just hurry and drink it. The Himalayan salts are supposed to provide all of the minerals that my body needs. They also are supposed to act completely opposite from regular salt and instead of dehydrating you they are supposed to hydrate you. I've had some bowel problems like week and I'm not sure if it is from the salts or from a bug. I just hope it gets better soon! Found out that I am supposed to be doing traction and wobble 3 times a day now and not just 2. Some days I feel overwhelmed with it all. I just want to go back to bed and go to sleep. I keep trying to tell myself that I need to do the exercises if I want to get better, but it sure is hard when you feel so tired and feel so completely unmotivated. I think if the weather would warm up it would help me out a lot! I am so tired of the cold and the snow...and the weather man said we have a chance of snow this weekend. Wish I could get out of this depression and stay out!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment