CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Firbromyalgia Study - Week 3

This is my third week in the fibromyalgia study. This week I have to go in three times. I already went once this morning and came home and rode my bike for 20 minutes and went 3.4 miles. I felt pretty good, but tired. I iced my neck and then took a nap. I think I have been feeling a little better, but the weather is so cold right now that it makes it hard to tell. I am up to 40 pulls on the traction unit and have to work up to 60. Somedays I'm not sure I can even do 10, but I keep going. I'm still doing good on the molding block and only had one night that I couldn't do the full 20 minutes so far. I'm getting faster on my wobble chair.

0 comments: