I can hardly believe that Kaleb and I have been married for 11 years! The time has flown by and we really don't feel like it's been that long until we think about how old are kids are getting! We had a great friend take the boys for a sleep over, so we had a night to ourselves. We went to dinner at Chili's and then saw the movie "The Blind Side". We loved the movie, but it reminded us that we are supposed to be working on adopting. The Lord has a way of hinting things at you! This last year has brought us some great things and we are hoping for a bunch this coming year as well. Last year I graduated from college and this year Kaleb will graduate! Jensen will be getting baptized this year. Maxwell started playing the cello and is doing great! I started my fibromyalgia study and we are hoping that it will make a great change in my ability to live my life. Thank you Kaleb for being such a wonderful husband! Love, Alicia
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment