So all of the test results are in and they don't know what Jensen has except that it is a bacterial infection. All of the tests came back negative, including mono and hepatitist. He's not contagious, which is great. We have to give him motrin every 6 hrs. or his temp goes back-up (the doctor says that can be expected for the next 3 or 4 days). He is also taking an antibiotic. We go back in on Monday to have his liver enzymes checked again. School starts on Wednesday next week so I really hope he is all better to start school.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How scary. And they don't even know what it is? I hope he gets better soon!
Hi Alicia! I'm glad Jensen is feeling better. I hope he feels 100% better soon. Poor guy. I was wondering where you were Sunday. Mark's parents are serving a mission in Hamilton. We are going to see them in February and we can't wait! Where did Kaleb serve! Cute blog!!
Post a Comment