CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

August Already?!

I can't believe that it is August already! The summer has gone by so much faster than I had planned. This month brings our family some exciting new firsts. Maxwell will turn 8 on his b-day and then get baptized the first weekend of September. This will be our first kid getting baptized. I can hardly believe that I am old enough and have been married long enough to have a child getting baptized. However, we are so excited that he has chosen to get baptized! Another first is that both Maxwell and Jensen will be in school all day and so I get the day to myself. I am so excited to work on projects that have been waiting for years! Kaleb says I won't know what to do and will just sleep the day away, but I have so many things that I want to do that I am not worried about that. Kaleb also starts back to school this month and is a little worried that he has Chemistry and Biology this semester. At least with August is means that we are getting closer to cooler weather! :)

0 comments: