Today is Maxwell and Jensen's first day of school. Maxwell is in second grade and Jensen is in first. The school had a back-to-school morning, where all of the parents could come with their kids from 9-10am. We met their teachers and found their cubbies and found some old friends. They will have a great day! And mom gets 6 hours to herself....yeah!!! Hmmm....What should I do first? I think I'll go shopping...no kids to whine, or hide in the clothes racks, or climb on the toilet paper shelfs and hide. My kids are great, but they are kids and they are boys, but I still love them!
Jensen with his new backpack
Maxwell with his new backpack
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
First and Second Grade!!!
Posted by Alicia at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so excited for you and I am glad that they liked it.
Hey you! Ardis found me on facebook and I found your blog through hers. How are you guys? I heard you are still up North. Do you love it? What have you been up to? We'll have to catch up. Our blog is
mikeandleesa.blogspot.com
hey lookey here, Leesa found ya! Yipeeee! Glad they are liking school and those are some GOOD LOOKING...backpacks..and boys of course!! :)
Looks like a great looking family! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for keeping us up to date!
Jeff
Post a Comment