CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August?!

It's August already!? It feels like summer just started and yet on the other hand I am really ready for the boys to go back to school. The days of sleeping in will come to an end and we will have to get back on a routine. No more staying up late and watching cartoons till noon. I'll be glad for the boys to get back to seeing friends, without having them come to our house. I have a hard time planning play dates with my fibro and never knowing when a good/bad day will come. No more trying to decide what to have for lunch! School lunch makes my life easier!! The boys are excited for their new teachers and to be 3rd and 4th graders! It will be a little weird for Kaleb and I not be going back to school as well, but will be ooohhh soooo nice!!! And maybe with the boys back in school I'll get my turn on the desktop computer that has all the pictures on it and I can blog about all the fun things we did this summer!!!

1 comments:

Trace said...

I can't wait to see what you have been up to. :)