CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tom and Jerry




I know it's a little late, but here are some pictures of Maxwell and Jensen as Tom and Jerry for Halloween. My awesome friend, Ardis, took these pics at the Family Housing Carnival where the boys even won a prize for their costumes.

1 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

AAAAAHHH! I saw your comment on Doreen's blog and when it said "Alicia," who was talking about "Maxwell" being the same age as my son, I thought "Could it be the same Alicia I used to visit teach when we lived in USU housing?" And it is! How ARE you?

I blog semi-anonymously, calling myself Kermit, but I bet you could guess who I am, lol, by the pictures of my kids (four of them now). www.themuppetfamily.com

Crazy day today with my parents coming to visit tomorrow, but I will be checking out your many blogs after they are gone. So exciting!

And those costumes, and your boys, are adorable. I remember when Jensen was just a baby.