CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Craftmaker

Yeah! My new blog, The Craftmaker, is now up and running. Check out my awesome handmade crafts for sale! I even have an e-mail address for orders: the.craftmaker@yahoo.com. Please help me and pass along my blog address to friends and family: thecraftmaker.blogspot.com Since I can't work a "full-time regular" job with my fibromyalgia, this is my way of making money to help pay our bills. Thank you and love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a great time on Halloween! You look great! Kalup said you were still feeling pretty good, but that you had sprained your ankle! I am so sorry! That is awful, I think sprains hurt worse than breaks and they seem to take longer to heal. These are darling crafts! Way to try and make a few bucks. I am offically a Mary Kay consultant-- not to serious, but I am telling all I know. I really do love their product! Anyway, thanks for letting your husband sacrifice a saturday for my husband. I think they had a great time the other night when they went to that Warren Miller thing. I am glad that Kaleb could go, becuase I know I won't be able to go skiing with Jesse in a month and even if my knee is capable I am not a very good skier anymore. Anyway, I was glad to hear that you were still feeling better. Talk to you later!
Chelcie

Trace said...

Very cute! I am amazed you have time to do all that with two little boys. WOW!