CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quirks

Aw man....I got tagged, now I have to let you all know 6 quirks about me (which I guess should be easy since I have OCD). So here's the rules: Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know. Pay attention, as your name could be at the bottom of this post!!!

So my double sister-in-law, Rachel, tagged me. So here goes:

1. Dishes: it's just easier to put them away if you organize them when they are drying in the drainer and on the towel, right???

2. Getting ready for the day: I just have to do everything in the same order. Now I know it would just not work to put on conditioner before shampoo, but do I really need to clean my ears, then my nose, use my toner, then contacts. My mind tells me that I won't forget something if I do it this way, go figure.

3. Organizing: my closet used to be in rainbow order, now just like things are together. All of my craft things have their own place. Everything in the house really has it's place and it just makes it easier to find things. Plus we can fit more stuff in our tiny apartment if we organize it just right.

4. I don't fold or put away my kids laundry. I wash it for them. I just won't fold or put it away. They are 6 and 8 and can fold it themselves and put it away. If I put it away I see that their clothes are not in perfect stacks in their drawers and I really want to pull everything out of their drawers and organize them perfectly. But that won't teach them to take care of their clothes and it doesn't help my OCD either.

5. If you tell me you are going to do something...you better do it!! Or you better tell me why you can't, preferably before hand. If something comes up or you have an emergency you better tell me or I will think you just flaked out on me and thought that I wasn't worth doing what you promised me you would do.

6. I love to craft! (this may not seem like a quirk, but it really is) I could craft all day long and long into the night too! Once I start a project I really want to finish it. I can visualize the finished project in my head and completely plan out how to make it, without any instructions. I'm trying to figure out how to make this quirk make me money....

I tag...... Ardis, Melanie M., Leesa, Kayce, Michelle, Doreen. Have fun girls!

0 comments: