Are you insane??? Maxwell wanted to go to the football game with Kaleb. So I called the ticket office and they said that it would cost $32 bucks! I said for my 8 year-old? And they said yes. Why?? Because it is the USU vs. UofU game. So I asked how much for the other games and it is $17 bucks. Luckily one of my neighbors told me about the coupon on the bags from a local grocery store for $7 tickets; however, they don't work for the UofU or BYU games. So sorry Maxwell, but we will have to wait for USU to play someone else before we can afford to go to the game.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Alicia, if you want to go to several games, you can always get the Jr. Aggie pass. It's $50, but you get all the football games, and also 5 of the basketball games (which they pick for you, but still). You also get into some of the other sports. We always got our kids passes, it was a fun way to spend time together. :o)
that is soooo sad. what is even sadder is that the BYU game is supposedly $50 bucks...now why would I want to pay that much to watch my Beloved Aggies get their Boo-Tays kicked to Da curb? They play Idaho next week Maxwell..how bout them Idaho Spuds? :)
WOW I can't believe they can jack up the price just cuz of who they play.
Post a Comment