CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 28, 2011

You Get the Good with the Bad

The Good:


  • Grandma Debbie is coming to stay with us for 4 days.

  • Grandma Dille is coming to stay with us for a week.

  • Both Grandmas will get to take the boys to Orchestra practice and hear them play

The Bad:



  • On April 12th I am having a hysterectomy

  • I'm not a candidate for the less invasive way because I had c-sections

  • I won't be able to go to orchestra and play the cello for a while and won't be up to playing in the concert with my boys

The Good:



  • The Dr can fix my bladder leakage during the same surgery

  • They don't have to take out my ovaries

  • We've already met our insurance deductible for the plan year

  • My older sister is making us some freezer meals for the days after help is gone

  • We live in a great ward that is willing to help with whatever we need

The goods definitely out weight the bad today!! :)

0 comments: