My neighbors have certainly had something to talk about this week! It gets boring really fast, walking around a 900 square foot apartment for 20 minutes. So when the weather is nice I go outside and walk around our apartment complex. I saw a few neighbors one day and they looked at me weird. So I walked around in circles while I explained to them what I was doing. The boys have enjoyed it though. I let them come out and ride their bikes while I walk around. Too bad they are forecasting more snow for tomorrow and Tuesday. I really thought spring had come, since this week is spring break for my boys, but I guess not.
Ideally I should be doing traction, wobble, and weights three times a day. Some weeks the ideal can't happen. I have managed to do what I can and I am feeling better today, so next week should be better. We did find out that when I wear the posture strap it applies pressure in such a way that my hands go tingly. The Dr said that wasn't good and had me a do a couple things, took the strap off, said is the tingly/numbness gone, and yep it was. So I don't wear the posture strap for now, might wear it again in the future, we will have to wait and see. A few years ago I did physical therapy for numbness/tingling in my hands and arms and the posture strap seems to irritate the same nerve.
Below is my new favorite quote that I heard in a talk today during General Conference. As soon as they post the text on-line I can find out who said it. I was listening while I did my hair and heard this said. I hurried and wrote it down, but didn't get the name.
Never let an earthly circumstance disable you spiritually.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Fibromyalgia Study - week 16
Posted by Alicia at 10:12 PM
Labels: fibromyalgia, study
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment