CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fibromyalgia Study - Week 14

Yes, I missed week 13...that's what happens when you have fibromyalgia and a cold...your brain doesn't always work right! I totally forgot about posting! So anyways....

Week 14
The cold is getting better, but it is still lingering around. The weather has gotten warmer and that should help me start to feel better also.
Up till now the study focus has been to align the neck and strengthen the muscles to prepare to start the head weights. And now, we are ready for the head weights. On Thursday we are having a meeting and the dr is going to explain it all to us and what other exercises we will still need to do. Supposedly when you start the weights you start to see bigger changes in how you feel...I am really hoping this is true!! I've been very tired, but really when you look at all I am putting my body through right now it is understandable. My knees and elbows have been hurting and the dr checked them and put them back into place, not necessarily a very fun thing, but now they are feeling better. I just keep going because I've been in pain for so long, that I figure that what is some more pain.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the head weights. :)

Crissie said...

Hi. I found your blog through Jill Smith's. :) I have Fibromyalgia also, so I was interested to see your posts. I've been going to a chiropractor for 1 1/2 yrs. now and it sounds like we're doing some of the same things...tractions, wedge pillow, head weights, neck exercises, adjustments. Hope the study goes well for you and you start seeing some results.

kanaboke said...

Atta Girl!!