1. We've all started back to school!
2. Kaleb and I at USU. I will graduate in December and Kaleb the following May.
3. Maxwell is in 3rd grade and Jensen is in 2nd grade.
4. Maxwell wants to learn to play the cello and join the orchestra that they have at his school. We will go to a meeting this week and see if it can work into our budget and schedule.
5. The boys will have to go to after school club two days a week because my ceramics class doesn't get out until after they are already out of school. They are excited to go!
6. Kaleb has taken up scrapbooking! Really! For his weeds class they have to collect and press weeds and then organize them on papers.
7. Watch for pictures of my ceramics as the semester goes on, if they are any good.
8. We are all trying to get adjusted to our new schedule and work load.
9. Kaleb was able to quit working on-call maintence! Yeah!! We've been looking forward to this day for a long time! His summer job will continue through the year and the difference in pay will make it so we can survive without him being on call!
10. We finally got enough tomatoes to make salsa! One of our big canning events every fall. My whole purpose in planting a garden is having the ingredients I need to make salsa, tomatoes, onions, jalepenos, (I always buy garlic at the store). We love it and always have it all eaten before it's time to can again. I am hoping that all of the green tomatoes will ripen and I can make another batch in a few weeks.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Top Ten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so glad it went well. Please let me know if you need anything at all.
Post a Comment