CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

It's My First Surgery


Maxwell had to get his tonsills out last Thursday. He was a little bit worried and kept telling everyone that it was his first surgery. He didn't understand why he had to wear the silly hat, since he didn't have long hair like girls. :) He was such a trooper and did great! In the recovery room he said he wanted to go home and just let him rest in peace! By Saturday he was feeling so good that he wanted to go outside and ride his scooter! (I wish I had recovered that fast from the c-section I had when I had him) He is sick of having to "take it easy" and is ready to get back to doing regular stuff. I just don't want him to do too much and then be hurting a lot. So he'll have to take it easy for a few more days and then we'll get back to summer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maxwell you look so cute with that hat. I think they should have let you keep it. You could have given it to me to remember that you had your tonsils out on my birthday. Just Kidding.