CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Winter Has Come

It may not look like winter outside, since there is no snow yet and it's December 1st.....BUT my body will definitely tell you winter is here. I'm so lucky with my fibromyalgia I seem to catch everything from everyone. Right now I've got a lovely cold and I'm supposed to go to choir practice tonight. If I tried to sing right now I think I would be a bass...hahaha. So I'll just have to go and sit in the corner and sing along in my head. Our concert is on December 16th so I really can't afford to miss.
So I'm trying to decide....is it better that we don't have the snow and I'm still sick like I am all winter every winter....or have the snow and be sick? I guess we really need the moisture so we have water all summer. But I guess I'm glad I haven't had to clear the car or drive in the snow. :)

1 comments:

Kayce and Jared said...

I jope you gett feeling better soon!